1.- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The term cookie refers to a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access a website. By storing and retrieving information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, cookies allow a web page, among other things, to identify a user. This information can be determined by the way in which you use your equipment, and depending on the information contained in them. With cookies, Vitassay is able to identify, for example, your device from which you access the website, the connection time, the operating system and browser used, the number of clicks you have made, the number of pages you have visited, and information regarding your behaviour on the website.
Unless you expressly consent -by activating cookies in your browser- Vitassay. will not link the information stored in cookies with the information provided at the time of acceptance.
In order to access the web page, cookies do not need to be activated. However, they should not be deactivated as this may prevent the website from functioning properly.
Further, the user should be aware that, even if they have granted consent to some cookies being used, those cookies can be eliminated through the setting tools provided by the browser used to access this site. It is possible for the user to reject the installation (even if they have previously accepted it) in the link to the setting panel located at the bottom of the web page, by clicking on the “Manage consent” button.
2.WHAT ARE THE DIFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
Based on the entity that manages them:
- First-Party: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from the owner’s computer (in this case, Vitassay’s server), from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-Party: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner (Vitassay), but by another entity that processes the data gathered through cookies (such as Google Analytics).
Based on its purpose:
- Technical: Cookies that are considered technical are essential and strictly necessary for the proper operation of a website. These include the maintenance of a session, the calculation of response times, the performance of a system, etc.
- Analytical: These cookies are used to profile users, determine the maximum access time or visit time, and determine the preferences of users. Data collected in this manner allows us to improve the offer, adjust the hours of the customer service, etc.
- Performance: Their objective is to measure the number of visitors and their use of the website in order to analyse its performance and operation.
- Advertising: These analyse the browsing patterns of visitors to this website in order to provide you with commercial information customized to your browsing and consumption habits.
- Preference: With these cookies, you can customize the service to your preferences so that you can access the service with certain characteristics that distinguish you from other users, such as, for example, the language or products that you have previously visited.
Based on their period of use:
- Session: Session cookies last only as long as the user is on the website. Upon completion of the visit, they will be deleted.
- Persistent: These cookies remain on the user’s computer for a longer period of time, thus enabling users to maintain their preferences without having to repeat certain selections each time they visit a website.
Specifically, this site utilizes Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., which has its headquarters in United States at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. These services are provided by using cookies that collect information, including the IP address of the user, which is transmitted, processed and stored by Google according to the terms set on the Google.com website. This may include the transmission of said information to third parties in accordance with legal requirements or when those third parties are processing the information on behalf of Google.
3. THE PURPOSE OF EACH COOKIE USED ON THE WEBSITE
Based on the definition of cookie types provided in the previous point, Vitassay uses first-party, third-party, technical, analytical, performance, and advertising cookies, as described below:
||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site”s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visted in an anonymous form.
||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented through Google Tag Manager
||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.
||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user”s browser supports cookies.
||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.
||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.
||The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.
||GDPR Cookie Consent
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Non-necessary”.
||GDPR Cookie Consent
||GDPR Cookie Consent
||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.
4. WHAT CAN THE USER DO IN ORDER TO DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE COOKIES?
By clicking on the “Manage consent” button at the end of the website, the user has the option of refusing to install cookies, changing which cookies they wish to install, or accepting previously rejected cookies.
Additionally, users may withdraw their consent using the tools provided by their web browser. The procedure for revoking and deleting cookies may differ in accordance with the type of browser used, for example:
For questions about the installation of cookies on this website, you may contact Vitassay , at email@example.com.
A) PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
«Vitassay Healthcare, S.L.U.» hereinafter referred to as “Vitassay”.
Address: Parque Tecnológico Walqa, Crta. N-330 Km. 566, 22197 Huesca, con C.I.F./V.A.T. ESB22401343.
B) PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL GROUNDS
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes as indicated in the sections titled “Type of cookies” and “Purpose of each cookie used”. In order to navigate this website, technical cookies must be used.
Other cookies are used pursuant to the user’s consent, which can be managed and revoked through the Setting Panel, accessible via the “Manage consent ” button.
C) TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Information will be shared as follows by Vitassay:
- For the purposes of fulfilling a legal obligation, the data may be shared with authorities and public entities.
- It may be shared with providers of services who act as data processors on our behalf.
D) DATA TRANSFERS TO FOREIGN COUNTRIES
Generally, the data is processed in the European Economic Area or in countries that have been declared as having an adequate level of protection.
Furthermore, Vitassay guarantees that the processing of data is secure and legitimate, requiring its providers to comply with binding corporate standards that guarantee information protection similar to those established by European standards or to sign standard contract clauses established by the European Commission. When necessary, users may request specific information regarding the transfer of data to foreign countries.
E) PERIOD OF STORAGE OF DATA
Data shall be processed during the terms specified in section “3.- The purpose of each cookie used on the website” (column “storage period”). In accordance with the data protection regulations, these data will be kept during the limitation period for the actions derived from said authorization, in order to comply with the legal obligations imposed by Vitassay, as well as to formulate, exercise or defend claims.
Upon expiration of these periods and before the personal data is destroyed, Vitassay will retain your personal data so that possible claims can be handled and the data can be accessible to the relevant authorities throughout the legal limitation period. In these cases, we will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure that the information is only used for this purpose.
F) RECTIFICATION, DELETION, CANCELLATION AND CLAIM RIGHTS
We inform you that a user has the right to obtain confirmation if we are processing their personal data, and, in such a case, to gain access to that data. As well as requesting its correction if it is inaccurate, you can also request its deletion, where appropriate, when the data is no longer necessary for its original purpose, among other reasons.
A user may request that their data be limited in certain circumstances, in which case we will retain their data only for the purposes of exercising or defending claims.
Additionally, the user may, at this time or at any time thereafter:
- Request the portability of their data so that it is sent directly to the entity they designate, in a format that is structured, easily understandable, and commonly used.
- Withdraw consent granted for data processing. Users are able to withdraw their consent to the installation of cookies by selecting the “Manage consent” button located at the bottom of the web page.
- Make a complaint about the handling of their personal information.
- Accordingly, we will not carry out fully automated data processing with legal effects or significant effects on the user’s personal data in accordance with article 13 and 22 of the GDPR and 11 of the LOPD.
For exercising the rights described in this section, the user may contact the Vitassay Data Protection Officer via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user may complain to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Competent Control Authority in this matter), especially if they have not reached their goal at the time of exercising their rights. The address to send such complain is C/ Jorge Juan, number 6, 28001 – Madrid, or they can contact it online at https://www.aepd.es.